Tuesday to Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Access is not allowed 15 minutes before closing.
Tuesday from 3:00 p.m. (Cultural Heritage legislation).
May 18th, International Museum Day (ICOM).
Every Monday except May 1st, July 24th, August 14th, October 30th and December 4th in 2023.
1st and 6th January; 24th, 25th and 31st December.
Visits with VRO educational guide:
The archaeological site can be visited without a guide. There is a recommended itinerary to make the unguided tour easier. There are also informative panels, interactive devices and brochures in different languages.
Advance reservations are required for guided tours* in English (Groups of more than 10 people only). Information and booking phones: (+34) 979 119 997 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
For people who do not belong to a pre-booked group, there is a guide service in Spanish at the archaeological site, depending on availability, prior reservation and with limited capacity. More information, schedules and reservations at: (+34) 979 119 997 / email@example.com.
Educational visits* in English for Elementary & Secondary school groups: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Advance reservation is required: (+34) 979 119 997 / 670 450 143 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Didactic workbooks available for download in the Resources section of this website.
Groups with external guide:
Tourist guides with official accreditation will be able to explain the Villa to the group they accompany with the following conditions:
- The group must have made a prior reservation with the indication that they bring their own guide.
- The group may not exceed 50 people, otherwise it must be divided.
- Explanations cannot be given out loud. The group and the guide must have their own individualized hearing system to avoid interference with other groups and not cause inconvenience to other visitors, and open audio guide systems cannot be used. La Olmeda will not provide hearing systems to these groups.
- Not respecting the agreed reservation time would mean the modification of the access to the site.
- The visit cannot exceed a maximum of one hour.